- 2 ½ Cups Almond Flour
- ½ Cup Saladitos Lupin Flour
- 2 ½ Ripes Bananas (mashed)
- 3 Eggs
- ¾ Cup Powdered Sweetener
- 1 TBSP Baking Powder
- ½ TSP Baking Soda
- 1 TSP Cinnamon
- 1 ¼ TSP Xanthan Gum
- ¼ TSP Salt
- 7 TBSP Salted Butter
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- ½ Cup Keto-Friendly Chocolate Chips
- ½ Cup Walnuts or Pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180ºC
- In a large mixing bowl, combine almond flour, lupin flour, baking soda, baking powder, xanthan gum, and salt. Whisk to combine and set aside.
- In a second mixing bowl, combine melted butter, mashed bananas, and monkfruit sweetener. Stir well to combine.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract to your banana mixture and whisk well until bubbles can be seen at the top of the mixture.
- Combine both the wet and dry ingredients. Stir to combine until the mixture becomes quite thick.
- Stir in chocolate chips (and nuts if you are using them).
- Grease a standard loaf pan with butter, oil, or ghee and use a spatula to scrape the batter into the pan. Even out the top and sprinkle with a bit of extra granulated sugar or cinnamon.
- Bake the loaf for ~55-65 minutes. You’ll know your loaf is ready when a tooth pick comes out clean.
TIP: Cover the pan lightly with tinfoil prior to baking and remove halfway to three quarters of the way through if you’d like to prevent the crust from browning too quickly.
- Let the loaf cool completely in the pan before turning out onto a plate.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy your lupin flour banana bread!