Crunchy tortilla chips made with lupin flour are a great low carb snack.
Gluten free and vegan too.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 cup lupin flour
- 1/4 cup avocado oil or other keto oil
- 1/4 cup warm water
- Preheat the oven to 180C degrees.
- In a medium bowl mix the lupin flour with the avocado oil.
- Pour in the water and mix into a dough.
- Roll out in between two layers of parchment paper to about ¼ inch thick or thinner if you want a crispier chip.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut the dough into triangles.
- Place the chips on a baking with parchment paper.
- Bake for 8 minutes, remove from the oven, flip the chips and bake for a further 5 minutes.
- Eat, and enjoy your Saladitos Lupin flour chips!!!