- 1 large egg 53g net
- 1 pinch fine himalayan pink salt
- 15 g lupin flour
- 50 g whole dairy milk
- a little coconut oil
- beat egg until lightly foamy.
- add lupin flour and whisk until smooth.
- add milk and whisk again, Take care that there are no lumps in the mix.
- rest the batter while you heat a small (20cm/8″) frying pan smeared with a tiny bit of coconut oil (medium-low heat/induction 7).
- whisk and pour 55g of batter (about ½ of the recipe unless you’ve changed servings) into the pan; tilt it so it spreads evenly all over the bottom.
- cook for 3-4 mins, then check by lifting the edge with a flexible spatula – if it’s dry and lifts up easily, flip it over and cook the other side
- flip again a couple of times – both sides should be dry, with brown speckles.
- give the remaining batter a quick whisk and make the second crêpe or tortilla in exactly the same way as the first one.
- Use your imagination to serve with anything !
The recipe works best with dairy whole milk.