5 pitted dates (120 g)
170 ml Almond milk (163 g)
2 Bananas, raw (236 g)
150 g Lupine flour (protein, raw?, organic?)
50g coconut flour
50 ml Coconut oil (46 g)
1 pack. Chemical yeast (baking powder, eco?, vegan?) (16 g)
100 g Raspberries, raw or frozen
- glass blender
- small molds (muffins, cupcakes, cupcakes)
- food processor (knead, mix, etc.)
Preheat the oven to a temperature of about 180 °C.
Put the dates in the almond milk and let them soak for ten minutes, more or less.
- For the muffins
Blend the softened dates and the banana with a blender.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until you get a dough. .
- Pour the mixture into 12 small molds previously greased. Place these in the preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Depending on the amount of ingredients you have used, you will need to adjust the number of moulds. With the amounts that we have indicated you will obtain dough to fill about 12 small molds.
- When the baking time is up, poke one of the muffins with a toothpick to check if it is done. If when removing the toothpick you notice that there is some dough stuck, leave the muffins a little longer in the oven.