- 250 grams of lupin flour
- 175 grams of finely grated parmesan cheese
- 30 grams of nutritional yeast flakes
- ½ teaspoon of dried herbs of choice
- 45 grams of ghee
- 4 eggs
- Pre-heat oven to 175⁰ C, fan forced
- Place all of the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Melt the ghee and add eggs, whisking to combine.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix thoroughly.
- Line two large or four small baking trays with baking paper.
- Divide dough into two or four, depending on your trays.
- Roll dough out in-between two sheets of baking paper until about 3mm thick.
- Place sheet with dough onto tray and using a sharp knife cut into squares
- Repeat until all dough is on trays, and then bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and carefully score the lines again to create individual crackers.
- Return to the oven and leave until cool.
- Perfect with dip, on a cheese board, or with my caramelised balsamic onion with goat’s cheese as a canape.
5 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories110
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 6g10%
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1g1%
- Protein 9.7g20%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.